Well, my past sins prior to discovering the Couch to 5K program have caught up with me. As I tried to complete Week 1 of the training, my knees continued to hurt and I mean hurt all the time. Just jogging in the parking lot of the running store - trying to find shoes to help my problem - left me in a lot of discomfort.
So, I've decided to rest for a week. I hope to be able to restart the program after a week of R.I.C.E. - Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation - and some Ibuprofen of course.
Although I had just started this "running thing" of mine, I find that I really miss the time I had set aside for exercising. I'm cranky, tired and lethargic already. Basically the usual me I suppose, but one I'm trying to improve into a more positive, fit and energetic person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment